Where to Buy
How Food is Made : An illustrated gude to how everyday food is produced, written and illustrated by Ayla Marika, is available worldwide to buy now, as paperback and eBook.
PAPERBACK RRP: AUD $29.99 | USD $21.99 | UK £16.99 | EU € 17.99
eBOOK RRP: AUD $17.99 | USD $12.99 | UK £9.99 | EU €10.99
- POP Canberra | Lonsdale St, Braddon ACT 2612
- Dymocks Belconnen | Westfield Belconnen, Belconnen ACT 2617
- National Library of Australia Bookshop | Parkes Place, Parkes ACT 2600
- Kiki’s in the Grove | 5796 Federal Hwy, Collector NSW 2581
- Emporium Bellingen | Hyde St, Bellingen NSW 2454
Online – Direct from Artist/Publisher:
Online – Major Retailers (prices vary):
REST OF WORLD (inc USA, UK, EUROPE)
USA online stockists:
UK online stockists:
How Food is Made is available at Amazon worldwide – search the Amazon store in your country. Other retailers to be added soon.
BULK ORDERS & CONSIGNMENT
For information on bulk orders, including bulk discounts on print books and eBook licensing for schools and other facilities, visit the Bulk Orders and Sales page.
Interested in stocking this title in your store? How Food is Made is now available for sales on consignment. For more information, visit the Bulk Orders and Sales page.